Thursday, 22 March 2012

Dalani Home & Living - Twin Competition

You may be like me and have not yet heard of Dalani, but I have a feeling that will soon change.  I love the idea of flash sales and being an exclusive member of an online shopping club.  It all sounds very fancy!  But membership is free and you can start enjoying up to 70% off manufacturers’ RRP straight away, so it’s affordable for everyone.
The daily newsletter lets you know which bargains are imminent.  Conveniently it only takes a couple of seconds to register and you will get a £15 voucher for your efforts.  I cannot say fairer than that.  If those reasons alone were not enough to tempt you to join then there are also a couple of very enticing competitions to lure you in.

The first Competition is exclusive to my blog and you can win a £50 voucher.  To take part you simply sign up to Dalani and answer the following question what is the name of the brand in the sale at the top of the Dalani homepage?  Email the answer to myself with Dalani as the subject header.

This competition will close on the 02.04.2012 at 9AM

The second competition has a prize of £250 Dalani vouchers.  To enter visit the website Dalani Home & Living and let me know as a comment what you would buy if you won to revamp a particular room.

I would pick the Alexander rose acacia tea for two set (some new garden furniture might give hubbie the kick he needs to sort out our poor garden) and some candles to help create a romantic mood!  If that fails I would add a few decorating books (like New Décor by Elizabeth Wilhide) to pass my time instead…

Dalani will select 2 winners from all the comments received across the 36 participating blogs taking part and they will win a £250 voucher

Competition 2 Closing Date: 02.04.2012 at 9AM

This is a Sponsored Post
Viral video by ebuzzing

1. I love the Alphabet Prints in the Modern Pop Sale - really colourful and vibrant and perfect for my boring work space. Being a freelance writer letters play an important role in my life, so I think it would be a lovely idea to bring a bit of colour into my home office...

2. I would smarten up the bedroom by buying - Abstract floral duvet cover - double, Abstract floral pillowcase x2, Sailboat No. 1075 wall art, RIBBED GLASS PENDANT

3. Alphabet Prints in the Modern Pop Sale they are stunning,i am an artist and appreciate great artistic abilities

4. Hilda Hazel Wright23 March 2012 at 08:55

I really like the Surya throws, I'd like to transform my tatty sofa's and make my lounge look all tidy again!

5. Triply Copper Casserole - 24cm
    Triply Copper Saucepan - 16cm, 18cm and 20cm
    They look fabulous and all my saucepans burn at the bottom too easily!
    @maisietoo

6. I would smartenen up our utility ( wanna be office) room with a white numeral wall clock, a small red pouff and a large honey wicker basket. Maybe then hubby would get round to sorting it out and turning it into an office space rather than a junk room :)

7. Jenifer-Mary Pettitt24 March 2012 at 21:30

Damask Rose is one of my favourite perfumes

8. I love the big round flower pots by Reinhold and at £125 for a set of three, I'd never afford to buy them

9. soo many things to choose from xx

10. I would love the carpets wallpaper and cushions just about all of the fabulous products

11. have to admit Im a huge fan of candles and no, im not a fire starter, twisted fire starter...lol xx

12. can i also add to that the cake stand and a few other bits in the
    http://www.dalani.co.uk/home.php?cat=886 ASA selection

13. I would choose some garden furniture as I don't currently have any and some gorgeous scented candles to breathe new life to my rooms!

14. Samantha_ripley31 March 2012 at 21:14

I love the stuff in the Global Editions range

15. It would have to be this:

16. l would choice some of the garden funiture as need new

17. i would spend £250 on yankee candles they are lush

18. I would buy a set of Normann Copenhagen vases, some Maze cushions from Allem Studio and lots of Yankee candles to fragrance the whole house

19. Global editions blue bone inlay chest

20. I would love to win as my house has just been damaged by mould and damp!

Firstly I would buy Graham and Brown Countless Wallpaper Pink and Grey for the bedroom

and I would by Georgia by Amy Butler wallpaper for the living room

21. Champaklal Lad1 April 2012 at 20:48

Yankees candles - just got some in the post a few days ago, fragarances are awsome and last for ages

22. My kithcne needs a re-vamp, I love the memo items in the Asa selection, and also the large Chava teapot, on a right health kick just now and drink loads for fruit teas.  far too many lovely items. Also a big fan of yankee candles, they go in every room!

23. YANKEE CANDLES,YANKEE CANDLES... OH YEAH AND SOME MORE YANKEE CANDLES!!!! They smell so amazing...they can make anything smell and feel nice!

24. I have newly spare room since my daughter moved out into her first home :(. I am going to make a lovely chill out/games room from it, and so would love some of the blue floral cushions, the yellow moroccan silk throw and some nice Yankee candles. Brightening it up with these lovely things will stop me feeling so sad every time I look at how empty it is.....why do our children have to grow? :( x

25. I would spend it on some La Rochelle Furniture to revamp my bedroom! It looks so pretty!

26. tinkertink20102 April 2012 at 07:18

Have emailed you xoxo

27. tinkertink20102 April 2012 at 07:19

Would love the Oneida Cascada 44 piece cutlery giftbox because we are in desperate need of a decent set of cutlery - we have got a hodge podge of ones that we have gathered over the years (left over ones that haven't broken) so would love a nice quality set matches and these ones look like they would last a life time!
    We need a new kitchen clock so Brookpace Lascelles DANDELION AND FAIRIE TIN WALL CLOCK would be perfect.
    The Keri Bevan Photography FLOWER GEORGIA PRINT would look lovely in our hallway.  xoxo