Thursday, 23 May 2013

Bubble Shooz Competition

These might just be one of the craziest idea’s I have seen but it some how sort of works.   They have an RRP of £19.99, so not too expensive if you want something quirky for a fancy dress party or just to strut your stuff on the dance floor (school disco maybe?!?).

Hubbie was quite happy doing a little dance in them anyway!  Eldest enjoyed the noise they make when you stamp with them, but he managed to fall out of them!  I think that being a size 12 (the smallest recommended shoe size) and us not having got to grips with adjusting the fastening on the shoes correctly played a big part in that.  But I am hoping we will get him back in them to do a proper review soon (assuming I can get hubbie to relinquish his new dancing shoes!!!).  They officially go up to adult size 8, so I would be fine wearing them, but hubbie was like one of the ugly sisters at the ball and quite insistent he would get his feet in them regardless!

Myself I know how therapeutic popping bubble wrap is, so the noise could be quite soothing!  So I will close my eyes so the sight of my dancing hubbie does not ruin any attempts at tranquility (I cannot watch him without being bent double in laughter!).

For stockists call 01702200660 or visit www.vividtoysandgames.co.uk

If you would like to enter please complete the rafflecopter below by the 7th of June.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

1. Around the house, doing the housework

2. only in the house!

3. Around the house

4. I think my son would adore jumping round the house in these!

5. Rebecca Phillips23 May 2013 at 22:43

when playing with my boy in the house!

6. If I'm feeling brave the garden ;)

7. yep lol need a spring in my step ;)

8. I would wear them when I visit my mum and sister,give them a good laugh!

9. Round my Mum's, they'd make her chuckle!

10. When visiting my sister for a bit of a laugh

11. Dancing round the house I think.

12. ashleigh allan24 May 2013 at 07:24

running about the living room!

13. .....at work - l could dance to my desk

14. In the house while dancing to gangam style while making the kids sooo embarrassed!

15. to the pub

16. One the school run!

17. in the park

18. Gotta ve done on the school run, the kids would love it!

19. About the house

20. Bridget Anderson24 May 2013 at 21:22

Dancing on my desk at work

21. round the house when im cleaning!!! cheer myself up while im doing it lol

22. around the house dancing

23. I don't think my other half and my son would let me wear them, my son would probably go everywhere in them from visiting family, the shop, to the library! and my other half would probably try to annoy me with them

24. Make walking to school more fun.

25. I'd give them to my nephew and nieces to stomp around in and annoy my sister :)

26. my daughter would wear them wherever she went!

27. around the house

28. I would wear them to my brother in laws 30th birthday party, there sure to get attention

29. They look like great fun, I'd give them to my kids to wear for parties and discos.

30. jenni_thorpeuk25 May 2013 at 21:13

on the school run - now that would be fun! :-)

31. I would give them to my daughter she would wear them to the park

32. I would give them to my Grandaughter...she could wear them when we have a girlie shopping day :)

33. i would give them to my daughter :) xx

34. Make a great way to get them up for school

35. Sian Hallewell26 May 2013 at 19:01

Perhaps I could wear them to my own birthday party, nearly there, its in July

36. I would give these to my daughter and she would probably wear them everywhere she goes x

37. I would let my daughter child have them and she could wear them in the garden in the summer

38. alison johnson27 May 2013 at 10:57

garden party this summer x

39. Abigail Edkins27 May 2013 at 13:05

at work : )

40. The beach!

41. The beach!

42. To dance in the livingroom

43. in the supermarket - that should cheer everyone up!

44. around the house and in the garden

45. I would give them to my nephew and he could take them on holiday, and to the park, and I'm sure he'd wear them around the house too.

46. In the garden!!!

47. Nightclubs and wedding receptions!

48. Round the house while doing the house work.

49. Probably bed...I don't go anywhere to wear them !!!!

50. in holiday to slovenia in august!!!

51. Got to where them around Asda, Make the boring shopping trip a bit more exciting

52. Rishona Taylor5 June 2013 at 10:57

on the school run to embarrass my daughter if she keeps playing up for me on a morning!! :)

53. to shambala festival

54. Could make doing the hoovering a lot more interesting!

55. I'd just dance around the house with them on, popping bubble wrap is fabby!

56. Sarah Mcknight5 June 2013 at 15:45

Housework would be more interesting :)

57. Stephen Holman5 June 2013 at 18:26

Id wear them to work once to give the office a laugh :)

58. Nicola Reynolds5 June 2013 at 21:32

On the school run!

59. these could certainly give the grease monkeys a laugh at work

60. Kristy Leanne Brown5 June 2013 at 22:36

I'd go and visit hubby at work, think his boss (he shares his office) would have a good chuckle!

61. i would go to pick my kids up from school

62. to the inlaws

63. school run :)

64. to a local band gig at my local! Nothing like enhancing the experience!

65. shopping. I could start a new trend x

66. I'd go jogging in them just to make it a bit more interesting.

67. To a party.....how much fun would it be on the dance floor!

68. Samantha Ripley6 June 2013 at 12:57

hehe great dancing, i would wear these everywhere!

69. I'd wear to go shopping,I think they're fab,I'd love some :)

70. Hayley Colburn6 June 2013 at 15:47

I'd give them my son and he could wear them when we go to skegness in a couple of weeks

71. my son would probably wear the in the park!

72. I think my son would want to wear these everywhere!

73. Helen Sandra Hunt6 June 2013 at 20:47

My daughter would probably wear them pretty much any where but definitely on our trip to Cyprus

74. My daughter has her Beach Disco Party at school so these would definately make her stand out from the crowd.

75. to my reunion

76. If I could ever get them off of my four children I would wear them outside to chase my kids around on their bikes heehee x

77. i would where them shopping et everybody know i was coming lol

78. I would wear them on holiday :-) So I could bop around on the dance floor looking and sounding extremely cool x

79. Anywhere and everywhere... they are so cool! :)

80. Amanda Botterill7 June 2013 at 10:14

while hanging stuff on the washing line - much more fun

81. Jennie Jackson Mse7 June 2013 at 11:21

when mowing the lawn

82. trying to reach stuff in the cupboards !! lol

83. In the safety and comfort of my living room!

84. In our bedroom.

85. Everywhere

86. washing up..whouldnt that be cool?!

87. love them look like great fun!

88. I would wear then everywear....

89. I would wear them to take the kids to school!

90. Kayleigh Devlin7 June 2013 at 20:00

I'd wear them as my new slippers :)

91. To amuse my granddaughter, around the house I think!