Friday, 26 July 2013

Win a LolliBop Family Pass

I thought seeing as we sadly are not able to make it this year some of my followers might relish the opportunity to win tickets instead!  If you have never been you seriously are missing out, we have taken our boys to all manner of attractions and shows and LolliBop 2012 is still remembered fondly by my two.  The festival has so much on offer to appeal to quite a wide range of ages - memories will be formed, giggles will be heard and beaming smiles will be seen.  Going to LolliBop is an unforgettable experience!

I got serenaded by a robot last year... (seriously how often does that happen to you!)

This year even Britain’s Got Talent finalists Preskool are gracing the festival.  I cannot begin to describe just how amazing LolliBop is, but our review from last year gives you a little taster.  Part of growing up is having a magical summer holiday, so what better way to do that than be at LolliBop, having your face painted, doing crafts, meeting characters, making friends…

The line up changes every year with different characters taking center stage, so even if you have been before you will find plenty more for your children to enjoy!  I know eldest is sulking because he was so keen to see Skylanders SwapForce.  His highlight last year was the Skylanders Giants arena and trying to answer questions to get into the challenge.

LolliBop takes place at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, August 16-18.  The newest acts join an impressive bill, which includes Justin Fletcher, Cloudbabies, Dick and Dom, Rastamouse and Postman Pat.  For more information and tickets, visit http://www.lollibopfestival.co.uk.

To enter my fabulous competition to win a family pass please complete the rafflecopter below by the 6th of August.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

1. My youngest would enjoy seeing Justin and Postman Pat and his sister loves being face painted! ;)

2. Louise Fairweather26 July 2013 at 19:04

seeing justin!

3. Definitely Justin! My daughter is a HUGE Justin fan!

4. Has to be Justin!!! @mummiafelice

5. Both my daughters love justin :)

6. hayley pemberton26 July 2013 at 19:52

seeing poppy cat

7. Kelly Ellen Hirst26 July 2013 at 20:35

Seeing Dick and Dom.... Booooogggggiiiieeesss

8. seeing Justin Fletcher

9. seeing dick and dom

10. Seeing all his favourite CBebbies characters come to life and just being able to run around creating mayhem and being bedazzled by the array of activiies!

11. Katharine Bourne-Francis26 July 2013 at 21:20

Justin :)

12. The fact that its on my DD b day and we have been for the last two years and its the only day just me and her - we love it all coz were together!

13. My daughter is in love with Justin she is 3

14. Dick and Dom.

15. Attachment Mummy27 July 2013 at 09:38

Cloud babies!

16. It would probably be Justin.

17. I think Skylanders would be a big pull for my boys and they love Dick and Dom too

18. Dick and Dom definitely!

19. Dick and Dom

20. Tracy Chandler28 July 2013 at 21:22

My daughter is a little dancer. She loves anything to do with music and loves making new friends! Would love the chance to take her here for the first time with her Daddy (whose normally working so usually misses out on her new experiences!)

21. Dick & Dom :)

22. My son would most like to see Justin, his Dad would prefer to see Dick & Dom lol

23. sharon williams29 July 2013 at 14:04

peppa pig she is mad on her

24. victoria leedham29 July 2013 at 15:44

Justin :D

25. Has to be Justin Fletcher, no question!

26. SEEING JUSTIN!

27. Christopher Powell3 August 2013 at 10:58

The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid show and Dick And Dom

28. Love lollibop ..Dick & Dom

29. Julie Jingle Baxter3 August 2013 at 22:26

definately dick an dom my kids love them

30. Peppa Pig, both mine are crazy about her

31. My daughters would love that there's something for each of them, even though they're 8 years apart in age, and that we all get to do something really fun together!

32. carolinecordery3 August 2013 at 23:08

Only just found out about this festie for kids. great idea. We all love Justin.

33. Peppa pig and Justin. X

34. My daughter loves Titan, she would love to see him

35. My girls would love to see Justin

36. dick an dom and peppa pig i would love to take the grandkids here their 7 and 3 and theres lots for both of them so would be a fab day out thats within walking distance to us

37. Victoria Thurgood4 August 2013 at 21:44

Peppa pig

38. Sarah Nyczaj Kyle4 August 2013 at 22:31

We went last year - my boys almost died when they seen the Skylanders. We live in Carlisle though and the expense of tickets and travel is too much to justify again! Winning would make it achievable and make their dreams come true!

39. i think peppa pig would have to be the highlight!

40. Sounds like they'd love it, but would like Dick and Dom the most!

41. my son would love to see justin

42. My boys would love it all but think dick and dom might just top it off!!

43. Got to be Peppa Pig

44. Postman Pat

45. DICK & DOM

46. dick and dom

47. Dick and dom

48. My boys and i would love to see skylanders

49. Dick and Dom and Preskool and loads of others I could pick from, they would just love the whole thing

50. my two love Peppa Pig (& George of course) and they would love to see Peppa at Lollibop

51. Seeing all of the different characters - Postman Pat is a huge favourite!

52. I think my girls would love it all and not know what to do/ go 1st

53. Justin fletcher would be amazing!

54. Never heard of this before, thank you :)

55. they'd love Peppa and Justin, that and just getting out and going somewhere really cool

56. My little one would live to see peppa pig and Justin fletcher

57. Natalie Crossan5 August 2013 at 23:58

The excitement of her favourite TV characters right in front of her :) She is 2 in 3 weeks and it would be a fabulous treat for her x

58. definitely Peppa Pig

59. skylanders for the eldest and justin fletcher for the other younger 2..sounds brilliant!

60. Everything will be a treat for them

61. Alison Turnbull6 August 2013 at 10:00

Looking forward to meeting Peppa Pig!

62. Something for a,k my girls age 2, 6 and 9. Perfect!

63. Should say all not a,k!

64. kids would love to see Justin

65. My two would love to see Justin x

66. Max is going to love Justin

67. antonia richardson6 August 2013 at 21:27

Dick and dom they are cool

68. My little boy wants to see the Transformers and the Optimus Prime Truck :)

69. My family have never been to LolliBop, but everyone I have spoken to really recommends it and your review of 2012 echoes what I have been told.

It would be such a treat to take my children - my two girls would love to meet Peppa Pig and Hello Kitty, my son is slightly older (10 years old) and still love Diary of a Wimpy Kid so I am sure he would be first in the queue for that show.

Sounds a great day out! Thanks

70. has to be peppa pig