Friday, 22 May 2015

#MyMerlinSummer Merlin Annual Pass Competition

We are chomping at the bit to start using our Merlin annual passes; we have so many wonderful memories captured at Merlin attractions already.  Over the last few years the boys have been to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort three times, Chessington, THORPE PARK Resort, Alton Towers, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre and to a few of the SEA LIFE centres.  But knowing we have passes this year we will be upping the stakes and doing so much more!  Half term will be a breeze having so much entertainment included in the price of the annual passes; we already have quite ambitious plans in place!  The boys will have wonderful memories and will be excited to tell their friends about all the rides they experienced when they get home.

But it didn’t seem fair for us to be having all the fun, so I have ONE Standard Merlin Annual Pass to giveaway to celebrate the Merlin Annual Pass Summer Sale, which ends on the 1st of June.  To enter please fill out the form below by the 29th of May.

A Standard Merlin Annual Pass
A Merlin Annual Pass lets you access 31 Merlin Worlds across the UK, from the best theme parks - Alton Towers Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort and THORPE PARK Resort. To top London attractions such as Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon, the London Eye and the London Aquarium! It also includes access to 11 SEA LIFE centres across the country, plus landmarks such as the Blackpool Tower.

Here are some of our favourite pictures so far to entice you to make the most of the sale before it ends...

Merlin = SMILES (well when your not roaring of course!)

Find out more here: http://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk

1. Catherine McAlinden22 May 2015 at 21:40

Blackpool Tower Circus!

2. Warwick castle. We love visiting castles and always wanted to go to Warwick but it's a it too expensive without a pass.

3. Paula Readings23 May 2015 at 10:43

Alton Towers, that's my favourite

4. My son wants to go to Chessington.

5. alton towers

6. Lucy McClymont24 May 2015 at 06:32

Chessington is at the top of my little boys wish list.

7. would go to chessington

8. Legoland Windsor would be so exciting as our DD absolutely loves Lego, especially Lego Friends.

9. Thorpe Park - I've never been before

10. I've not visited Warwick Caste for 20 years so would love to go back.

11. would love to take my grandson to thorpe park

12. Would love to go back to Thorpe Park now my daughter is older

13. alton towers /cbeebies land best day out ever

14. We like the Sealife Centres and would love to go to LEGOLAND too.

15. I love the Sea Life Centres, but I'm getting nagged about LEGOLAND, so that'd probably be first on the list!

16. The London Eye at night.

17. Has to be Alton Towers for CBeebies land!

18. Thorpe Park as I have never been

19. I have always wanted to visit Alton Towers, but have just never gotten around to it!

20. Legoland! Im pretty sure its my little boys favourite place on earth lol! x

21. Alton Towers - love that place!

22. The Sea Life Center , my nephews would love it x

23. Id love to go to Legoland Windsor again, we went once but it poured with rain - the water area was brilliant fun but the rides were a bit soggy! id love to go back on a sunny day.

24. Sealife centre, my kids love that place <3

32. Lego Land for the kid's not really i want to go

33. Dominique Ralf26 May 2015 at 22:25

Thorpe Park

34. THE LONDON EYE Michelle Norton

35. Legoland, we had bad weather last time we went

36. We really want to visit Alton towers

37. I would love to go to Thorpe Park!

38. Lego land - looks like a fun place

39. Legoland as it's perfect for my toddler daughter :)

40. Has to be Alton Towers, our family's favourite.

41. LegoLand Windsor - my kids would be so very excited!

42. Legoland. My 5 year old is desperate to go x

43. chessington world of adventure as its designed for the younger child and has a zoo too.

44. Chessington world of adventure for the zoo as much as the rides

45. Alton Towers would be wonderful as it is the nearest.

46. The kids have never been to Alton Towers so this would be Amazing ♥♥ Fingers Crossed ♥♥

47. Madame Tussauds, especially with the new Star Wars exhibition!

Trevor Linvell

48. Thorpe park has I have never been

49. I would love to go to Blackpool Tower & Madame Tussauds!

50. We really love Warwick Castle!

51. Legoland my daughter would love!

52. My grandsons would love to go to Lego Land.

53. I would like to go on the London Eye but would probably bottle out and end up at Madame Tussards
    Eve Burke
    @SkevieJack

54. Alton Towers - haven't been for 20 years

55. Legoland windsor. Would love to take my nephew and niece there as they have never been... saying that ... nor have i lol

Steven Beasley

56. Spencer Wright28 May 2015 at 13:55

The last time I went to Alton Towers, Oblivion & Nemesis etc... weren't even built yet! (Around 20 years ago) I'd love to go back! :)

57. wow amazing prize fingers crossed

58. really want to take the kids to legoland

59. My daughter would love to visit cbeebies land at Alton Towers

60. Alton Towers, as it's not too far away and a firm family favourite! xx

61. Alton Towers :-)

62. Stacy Fenemore28 May 2015 at 18:26

loved chessington as a kid

63. The Edinburgh Dungeons as I haven't got round to going yet

64. Love Thorpe Park, loads of new rides and not a million miles from home!

65. Chessington because it's so local

66. It would have to be Thorpe Park

67. Chessington is our favorite, stuff to do for all ages

68. The Sea Lifer Centres

69. Alton towers!!! 26 and never been!!

70. alton towers - really want to try the smiler :)

71. Alton Towers to visit Cbeebies land with my daughter. She loves Postman Pat and Mike the Knight so would be in her element here.

72. I would love to take my grandsons to Alton Towers

73. Chessington World of Adventures

74. Alton Towers - I LOVE the atmosphere there :)

75. I'd love to take the kids to LEGOLAND!

76. Denielle Nicol29 May 2015 at 12:03

Legoland

77. Alton Towers isn't far from us. But we do love a good weekend in Blackpool, with the waxworks, dungeon AND the Tower. Bargain :) x

78. Alton Towers so we can go to Cebeebies Land :)

79. i would like to take them to Alton towers see the smiles light up

80. It's a close call between Alton Towers and Legoland, but Alton Towers probably wins as it has Cbeebies land! (@FCWedding).

81. Alton Towers is a great day out

82. lucia critchley29 May 2015 at 17:19

London dudgeon

83. London Eye, the only one in London area that I haven't experienced

84. Thorpe Park it's close to us and I used to go there as a child and would love to take my 2 children

85. sarah-dawn pope29 May 2015 at 21:53