I have been tagged from the cleverly frugal Budgeting Mum to answer some questions about myself.
1. Tea or coffee?
Tea most definitely I wish I liked coffee with all those flavours and fancy names like mocha choca laadeedaa! But sadly black tea and no sugar is as exciting as I get!
2. When did you first realise you’re turning into your mother?
Pretty recently, don’t drag your feet being one of my new firm favourites for the boys and I remember my mum harping on about that back in the day.
3. How many children have you got?
4. What time is bedtime?
Anytime between 9pm – midnight, the closer to midnight the more gremlin tendencies I display the next day though!
5. How do you escape being a Mummy if at all?
Girly chats with my friends and blogging has been a welcome addition (emailing PR companies I feel almost like a professional again!)
6. Where would you love to go on holiday if money was no object?
I quite like the look of the Sandals Beaches holiday. I am lured in with the idea of someone else cooking for me day and night for the duration of my stay and plenty of fun activities for the children (okay the childcare options might have swung it too!)
7. One thing you would like to achieve this year
To cook something impressive and awe inspiring like my friend over at The Good Life Mum
8. Are you planning any more children?
No and hubbie would be pleased with that answer seeing as he has had the snip!
9. Starter or dessert?
Most definitely dessert! Can I skip the main too and have a double portion!
10. Who’s your idol?
Possibly my parents if I had to be cheesy and pick. They are stayed in a loving relationship for years and managed to raise my brother and me half decently and I think that’s to be commended!
11. Chinese or Indian?
I would like to now tag The Good Life Mum, Really Rachel, I’m Counting UFOs and Life Love and Living with Boys to answer my questions.
*. You must post these rules
*. Each person must post 11 things about herself on their blog
*. Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
*. Choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post
*. Let each blogger know you’ve tagged them
1. Which is worse hairy back, bad breath or distrusting eyes?
2. Marmite love or hate?
3. Do you own any tartan in your wardrobe?
4. What do you hope your children will gain from having you as a parent?
5. When did you last cry?
6. What is your favourite mummy moment?
7. Best sandwich filler?
8. Do you collect anything?
9. Have you ever drunk a cup of tea through a kit kat/twix?
10. Do you have a tattoo?
11. What’s under your bed?